Welcome to our summerhouse on the island of Alonissos.
We first came to Alonissos in September 2000. We were boating/hiking in the Greek archipelago, took a stop in Alonissos and fell in love with the beautiful island.
- Alonissos has a lot of possibilities:
- meeting locals and people from other countries
- beautiful nature, still not overcrowded
- many nice walking paths around the island
- small picturesque beaches, some with tavernas and some
where you can be almost by yourself
- plenty of nice tavernas up in the Old Village and around the island
Our house is located in the top of Old Village. It´s a traditional small two storey stone house, with a nice courtyard from where you can watch the sunrise. We have kept the house in an old traditional style with a warm and cosy atmosphere.
It´s not so easy to decide to leave Alonissos, but we feel it´s time to explore other places. We hope that you will discover the spirit of our place and the island that has been our second home for the past 15 years.
Gittan and Rune